Studio Notebook #4

In Studio Notebook #1 & 2, I listed my regular areas of practice; in Studio Notebook #3, I addressed the issue of writing revisions as an important & significantly different-than-expected area of practice. 

Today I want to introduce the question of the 365 day umbrella as a theme and sometimes an organizing principle to my practice. 

The language of this post so far is a bit stilted; it se ms didactic, and from educational practice discourse.  But I'd like to talk about my day so far, and other activities that make sense to integrate into my studio practice. Writers may also know this as delineating the writer's platform.

WHY ADAPT A 365 DAYS THEME & APPROACH TO ONE'S ART PRACTICE
  • APPRECIATING NATURE & THE OUTDOORS
  • GARDENING
  • DELINEATING DIET
  • PRIORITIZING ONE'S DAY
  • PRIORITIZING EXERCISE 
  • YOGA 
  • DRIVING 
  • LISTS
  • MAKING DIETING & EXERCISE FUN
  • TAMING THE ATTENTION SPAN
  • REASONING & CHOOSING WHAT TO WEAR
  • SHOPPING AS DISCOURSE
  • COLLOQUIAL TALK
  • DIGITAL PERSONAL MESSAGING (HISTORICALLY, WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE GOES HERE)

Comments